Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: 50mm Lens Journey

Be sure to check out the announcements to the right!

This weekend I decided to use only my 50mm lens to really see what I love about it and what are the limitations. On Saturday I went to the local fair and on Sunday I got up insanely early to watch the sunrise over Seattle. Here are my favorites...

Settings: ISO 100, 50mm, ss1/640, f/20 
Puyallup Fair Ferris Wheel, Puyallup, WA


Settings: ISO 100, 50mm, ss1/100, f/11
Sunset at the Puyallup Fair, Puyallup, WA

Settings: ISO 400, 50mm, ss1/30, f/4.0 (should have had a tripod, but I still love it!)
Rides Alight at the Puyallup Fair, Puyallup, WA



Settings: ISO 100, 50mm, ss1/5, f/7.1 (on tripod) 
Sunrise at Louisa Boren Park, Seattle, WA



Settings: ISO 100, 50mm, ss1/80, f/22
Sunrise over Issaquah, WA
"Experience is the best teacher of all. And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist. Only the journey matters." - Harry Callahan


 Live and Love...Out Loud  WW_KW 

2 comments:

  1. I love the fair pics. They just look like "fun". :) Stopping by form ProjectAlicia. Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I really like the fence in the second shot but my favorite is the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.